Put in your postcode or address in the search box on the map, then simply click the layer list you want to look at and the pointer arrows (>) to expand.
The maps are intended for guidance, and cannot provide details for individual properties. The maps have been produced by the Environment Agency, using information from Oxfordshire County Council where available/appropriate. You can view this information and more on the Environment Agency's "What's In Your Back Yard" map service.
- The Risk of Flooding from Surface Water map shows the areas that are at risk from surface water flooding. If you disagree with the risk of flooding displayed on this map, where you have appropriate evidence (anecdotal evidence alone will not be sufficient), we will review this to see if it can be used to help the Environment Agency update this risk. However, without appropriate evidence, we cannot recommend changes to the map. If you require more information about Evidence Review Requests, please email the Environment Agency’s National Customer Contact Centre at: email@example.com
- The Risk of Flooding from Rivers map shows the extent and likelihood of flooding from rivers taking into account any flood defences.
- The Flood Zones map shows zones of flooding without flood defences, as required for land-use planning purposes.
- The EA Detailed River Network maps shows various watercourses.
- The EA Flood Alert Areas are locations individuals can receive flood alerts from the EA.
- The EA Flood Defences show the locations of defences built to protect against river floods with a 1 per cent (1 in 100) chance of happening each year.
- The EA Areas Benefiting from Flood Defences show those locations that where flood defences are supporting mitigation against flooding.